Boys sickened by LSD
A Fallowfield Township adult is under investigation by state police over allegations he gave two 14-year-old boys six hits of LSD Wednesday in exchange for a video gaming system.
Police are planning to file a charge of corruption of minors against the suspect, whom they did not immediately identify.
Both boys were taken to Mon Valley Hospital after taking the drug, and one of them was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh, police said.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union