A mystery to solve right around the bend
This is one of several photos taken by Weller Studios of a road winding down a hill. Based on the vintage of the automobiles, the photo was probably taken in the 1930s.
We would like to learn the location of this road and the reason behind the photographs, and we hope our readers have some answers. There is a possibility that the negative has been reversed; that is, the photo is a mirror image, and the road bends the other way.
If you think you know the location of this photo, email Park Burroughs, retired executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and leave a message for him with your phone number at 724-222-2200, extension 2400.
With some luck, we’ll be able to solve this mystery and publish our findings next Monday.
- 1Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 2Romney´s exit unleashes race for donors among 2016 hopefuls | Observer-Reporter
- 3U.S. mulls Middle East-North Africa category for 2020 Census | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington bus depot almost ready | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union