One dead after being struck by train
One person is dead after being struck by a Norfolk Southern train Sunday morning near Fredericktown.
The individual, whose name has been withheld pending notification of the family, was brought to Southwest Regional Medical Center, Waynesburg, after being hit by the train about 5:38 a.m.
Greene County Coroner Gregory P. Rohanna pronounced the individual dead at the medical center.
The incident is being investigated by East Bethlehem Township police, but they were unavailable for comment Sunday.
- 1Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 4Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union