Hunters discover human remains in Greene County
Two hunters walking through a wooded area of Perry Township Saturday afternoon discovered the remains of a human body.
The discovery was confirmed by Greene County Coroner Gregory P. Rohanna. However, Rohanna declined to release any additional information, other than to say officials were trying to identify the remains and establish the cause and manner of death.
State police in Waynesburg are investigating.
According to a news release from Rohanna, the hunters happened upon the remains at 1:30 p.m. near 222 Gas Company Road in Mt. Morris.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington“s Got Talent to showcase diverse talent pool, give back | Observer-Reporter
- 5Petty earns credit for Smith“s `Stay With Me“ | Observer-Reporter