Winter weather advisory issued for area
The National Weather Service has issued a winter weather advisory for snow and blowing snow from 3 a.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Saturday for Southwestern Pennsylvania, including Washington and Greene counties. Rain is expected to turn to snow late tonight with less than one inch of snow overnight. Snow showers will continue into Friday with an additional 1 to 3 inches possible, along with winds of 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Blowing and drifting snow is expected.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Petty earns credit for Smith“s `Stay With Me“ | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 3Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 4West Pike Run man shot during robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington“s Got Talent to showcase diverse talent pool, give back | Observer-Reporter