Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple

  • December 29, 2012

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.

The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.

A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Homeless man spears bear to death in Anchorage

Social media helps officials nab poacher

Fox eradication effort nears completion on Alaska islands

State will increase fines for eagle killings

Mobile food trucks, revamped lodges coming to Grand Canyon