Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union