Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
IG: Pittsburgh VA didn’t abide Legionnaires’ rules (22067)
Corbett: Plant decision probably next year (22052)
Roman Catholic bishop of Harrisburg dies suddenly (22049)
Marijuana, cash confiscated in bust (3115)
Presence of Legionella bacteria closes VA clinic (1687)
Marchand gives Bruins 3-2 overtime win (152)
Orb has gone from ordinary to extraordinary (124)
Police beat May 18 (123)
Nearly 50 injured as Conn. commuter trains collide (78)
Police beat May 18 (68)