Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
Briefs: West Greene hires football coach (389)
Stanford’s Appel prepares for draft a second time (380)
Rogge praises wrestling’s changes (361)
Medical center opening June 3, despite snag with insurer (360)
Kenseth looks to continue winning ways (344)