Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
Local GOP turns out for national races, can’t fill ticket on county level (12058)
Corbett: Plant decision probably next year (11831)
Roman Catholic bishop of Harrisburg dies suddenly (11821)
IG: Pittsburgh VA didn’t abide Legionnaires’ rules (11803)
Mary resigns as Canon-McMillan wrestling coach (2163)