Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.
The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.
A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.
Stanford’s Appel prepares for draft a second time (325)
Kenseth looks to continue winning ways (298)
Rogge praises wrestling’s changes (298)
Nadal favored, but not seeded No. 1 at French Open (261)
Avalanche hire Patrick Roy as coach (258)