Officials: Accidental house fire killed couple

Bookmark and Share
Make text smaller Make text larger

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities say a house fire that killed a married couple was accidental.


The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Friday that the victims died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.


Mt. Lebanon firefighters found 61-year-old Dennis Miller and 56-year-old Susan Miller inside their home after a neighbor reported the fire Thursday morning.


According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the county fire marshal’s office is still investigating the cause of the blaze.


A joint funeral is planned for Sunday.


Bookmark and Share Make text smaller Make text larger
comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular
O-R's Poll Question of the Day