• Washington City Council will hold a special meeting at 9 a.m. at City Hall.
• Federal, state and local government offices are closed today in observance of the New Year’s holiday.
Banks are also closed and there is no mail delivery.
• Bethlehem-Center School Board will hold a special meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the administration offices.
• Washington County commissioners will meet at 10 a.m. in the public meeting room of the Courthouse Square building.
• Trinity School Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. at the high school auditorium.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union