Waynesburg women fall to Hood; Men postponed
Shakara Head had 26 points and 11 rebounds as Hood shut down cold-shooting Waynesburg University, 71-64, in a women’s non-conference college basketball game Saturday.
Dyanna Prater added 22 points for Hood (4-6), which made 43.6 percent of its shots compared to just 28 percent for Waynesburg (3-8).
Brittany Spencer made just six of 20 shots, but led Waynesburg with 14 points and 11 rebounds. Elaine Hasek added 14 points and 11 rebounds, while Jessi Drayer had 11 points for the Yellow Jackets.
Waynesburg men postponed: Waynesburg’s non-conference men’s basketball game against Muskingum scheduled for 3 p.m. Saturday was postponed until 3 p.m. Monday according to the Muskingum University website.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2Coal drives decrease in assessment values | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5Rachel Shoaf gets 30 years for murder of Skylar Neese | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union