Fire destroys trailer home
A state police fire marshal has been called to investigate a fire that destroyed a trailer home in Smith Township.
According to township police, the blaze was reported about 2 p.m. Friday at 75 Creek Road, Joffre. Police have not identified the occupants or owner of the trailer, but said those inside got out unharmed.
Responding to the fire were crews from Midway and Smith, Jefferson, Hanover and Mt. Pleasant township fire departments.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Carmichaels man waives hearing in deadly W. Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter