Women’s Business Network will meet as follows:
• Bethel Park Chapter, 6 p.m. Jan. 17 at Al’s Café, 440 McMurray Road, Bethel Park. Call Tamra McKenna at 412-885-5162.
• McMurray Chapter, 8:15 a.m. Jan. 16 at Merante Brothers Market, 604 W. McMurray Road, Canonsburg. Call Valerie Bartels at 412-418-3072.
• Pittsburgh West Chapter, 8 a.m. Wednesday t Papa Gallo’s, 1597 Washington Pike, Bridgeville. Call Cheryl Lieb at 412-341-7667.
• South Hills Chapter, 8 a.m. Jan. 17 at King’s Restaurant, 155 McMurray Road, Upper St Clair. Call Jen Ohrman at 412-531-5055.
• Washington Chapter, 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Panera Bread, Trinity Point. Call Jessica Kestler at 412-838-0064.
Lensshooters Camera Club will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Peters Township Public Library. Jim McNutt, a photojournalist with the Observer-Reporter for 42 years, will be guest speaker. Bring your camera. McNutt will conduct a workshop on photographing by window light and how to shoot silhouettes.
Washington Camera Club will meet at 7 p.m. Jan. 15 in room 104, Courthouse Square. Perri Schelat will present the program, “Field Techniques for Landscape Photography.”
DUCKS, a grandparents support children’s rights group, will meet at 7 p.m. Jan. 15 at Ohio Valley Medical Center. For more information, call Mary at 304-280-5221.
South Hills Coin Club will hold its 53rd Coin Show from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 2 and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Feb. 3 at Crowne Plaza, Pittsburgh South. Admission is free, and there will be hourly door prizes. For more information, call 412-854-4022.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union