A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Pastor and wife celebrate first Thanksgiving in the U.S. | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Observer-Reporter High School Football
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union