A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 2Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union