A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue cited for inhumane conditions | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte