A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Economy slowed last quarter, but signs pointing up | Observer-Reporter
- 2House Democrats´ new message on the economy: We told you so | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union