A new low
Republicans have stooped to a new low by refusing to vote on $60 billion for East Coast residents who have had their lives torn apart by Hurricane Sandy.
This is just another exhibition of how spiteful and hateful the Republicans have become. There is a joke about “Republican compassion.” We can only assume “compassion” is only extended to the wealthy and those who support the Republican agenda.
Joseph G. Hamm
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Eighty Fourīs Ross Farm included in "crowd-funded" Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union