PARADE mag joins O-R family
Starting tomorrow, the Observer-Reporter will include the weekly PARADE magazine supplement with its Saturday print editions.
The news magazine is distributed by more than 600 newspapers. Some of its most enduring features are its weekly columns, including “Walter Scott’s Personality Parade,” the Q&A feature that focuses on celebrity and politics; “Ask Marilyn,” written by Marilyn vos Savant, who is listed in the “Guinness Book of World Records Hall of Fame” as the person with the world’s highest IQ, and “PARADE Picks,” a weekly review of books, CDs, DVDs and video games.
The magazine offers additional content on its website, parade.com.
- 1'Finding Zink' a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union