Toll increases in effect on Pennsylvania Turnpike
HARRISBURG (AP) – A toll increase has gone into effect on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission says most cash-paying customers will see a 10 percent increase, while E-ZPass users will pay 2 percent more. Motorists on the Southern Beltway in the Pittsburgh area will see a steeper increase in cash tolls.
The previously announced toll hikes went into effect Sunday.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte