Southpointe building briefly evacuated
Employees working in 6000 Town Center Way in Southpointe, Cecil Township, were evacuated briefly about noon Wednesday when a fire alarm sounded, township police said. There was no fire, but smoke was detected in a third-floor bathroom that could have been related to the ventilation system, police said. There were no injuries. Responding to the three-story brick building were firefighters from Cecil No. 2 (Muse) and Cecil No. 3 (Cecil) volunteer fire departments, as well as Canonsburg Volunteer Fire Department.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 2Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 5Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter