Pa. man charged with making lewd calls to 30 women
MYERSTOWN (AP) – A man has been accused of making as many as 17,000 harassing and lewd phone calls to more than 30 women in central Pennsylvania.
Police say 52-year-old Robert Glass of Myerstown made that many calls from August to December, and they’re still determining how many of those were obscene. Investigators believe there could be hundreds of additional victims.
Glass was charged Tuesday with charged with 30 counts each of stalking and harassment by communications. He is being held in the Lebanon County Prison on $25,000 bail. It couldn’t be immediately determined if he had an attorney.
Victims told police the caller contacted them repeatedly and asked for them by name.
North Londonderry Township Police Chief Kevin Snyder encouraged any additional victims to contact their local police department.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 3Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union