Crohn’s and Colitis Support Group meets at 7 p.m. the first Thursday of the month at Peters Township Library, study room 1. For more information, visit www.CCFA.org.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at Wheeling(W.Va.) Hospital, conference room C. The group is led by an oncology nurse. Free parking and refreshments are provided. To register, call 800-726-2873.
Greater Wheeling Chapter 280 of Mended Hearts Inc. meets at 7 p.m. the second Monday of each month at Ohio Valley Medical Center, conference room B. Social time with light refreshments starts at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call Mary Maquire at 304-280-5221.
Tobacco Cessation Support Group meets from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays at the Wilfred R. Cameron Wellness Center. For more information, call 724-225-9355.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Moninger - 107 years | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union