Cellist to join PSO for weekend events
Italian cellist Enrico Dindo will make his Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra debut over the weekend in the BNY Mellon Grand Classics series.
Dindo will perform Dmitri Shostakovich’s Cello Concerto No. 2, originally composed for famed cellist Mstislav Rostropovich.
PSO will perform the Dvořák’s Seventh Symphony, a glorious hymn to the Czech nationalism.
Concerts are at 8 p.m. today and at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Heinz Hall.
For tickets, call 412-392-4900, or visit www.pittsburghsymphony.org.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 2Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter