Mystery Photo: A bridge to somewhere
This is a bridge to somewhere, but where that is we do not know.
Under magnification, we can see that the last line of the weight-limit sign to the right of the bridge reads, “Washington Co. Commissioners,” and the cars in the distance are 1950s vintage. Beyond that, we haven’t a clue where in the county the photo was taken, in what year or for what purpose.
The large barn is similar to several in the county. A clock face appears to be just above the top windows. Just to the right of the man second from the left is a sign reading, “MOTEL.”
If you know the location or date of this picture or can identify any of the road crew, email Park Burroughs, retired executive editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and leave him a message along with your telephone number at 724-222-2200, extension 2400.
With help from our readers, we’ll be able to solve this Mystery Photo and publish our findings next Monday.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Chamber hears update on phase 2 of Mariner Pipeline project | Observer-Reporter
- 3Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 4Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 5Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union