Take My Hand Bereavement Support Group of Albert Gallatin Home Care & Hospice that meets at 10:30 a.m. the third Thursday of each month at Church of the Nazarene, 10th St., Monongahela. Members should use the Chess street entrance.
DUCKS, a grandparents support children’s rights group, meets at 7 p.m. the third Tuesday of each month at Ohio Valley Medical Center. For more information, call Mary at 304-280-5221.
TOPS Club Inc. meets as follows:
n Mondays at the Chartiers Township Building, 2 Buccaneer Drive, Houston. Weigh-in begins at 5 p.m., followed by the meeting at 6.
n Tuesdays, Canonsburg 227, at Canonsburg Senior Center. Weigh-in begins at 5 p.m. For more information, call Edie at 724-745-6865.
n Thursdays at Paris Presbyterian Church, 127 Steubenville Pike. Weigh-in begins at 5 p.m.; meeting at 6.
n Thursdays at Third United Presbyterian Church, 22 Cortez Drive, Washington. Weigh-in begins at 5:45 p.m., followed by the meeting at 6:30 p.m. For more information, call Donna at 724-222-6812.
Co-dependent Anonymous meets at 6 p.m. Sundays at the Sunlight Club, 234 E. Maiden St., Washington. For more information, call John at 724-288-5899.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 3Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 4Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 5Donations, volunteers welcome at humane society | Observer-Reporter