The Hillbilly Way at Pepsi Roadhouse
The Hillbilly Way will return to Pepsi-Cola Roadhouse in Burgettstown Saturday.
The group, featuring six former members of The Povertyneck Hillbillies, will make their return to a place they played 11 times over the course of their storied run. Jeff Volek, Abby Abbondanza, Ryan Lucotch, David Guthrie, Dave Cramer and Bob Crafton are now joined by fiddle player John Parendo.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. with showtime slated for 7:30 p.m. The Justin Fabus Band also will perform. Tickets are $20. For more information, visit
www.hillbillyway.com or www.facebook.com/TheHillbillyWay.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter