Marino new softball coach at Trinity
Longtime assistant Mike Marino was hired Thursday night as the new softball coach at Trinity High School, replacing Bill Loar, who left to take the same job at McGuffey.
Marino, a former head wrestling coach at Trinity, will be assisted by Jim Faiella, Sean Gray and Anson Zacour.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 3Reliving memories of Basle Theater | Observer-Reporter
- 4Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 5Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union