Coroner investigating find of human remains
The Greene County coroner’s office has issued a statement regarding an ongoing investigation. The coroner was called Jan. 16 to a location in Wayne Township where police found what are believed to be human remains. The coroner’s office has no further information or comment at this time.
- 1Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 2Pitt expresses interest in Ringgold´s Law
- 3Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 4Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 5Canonsburg man accused of sexually assaulting roommate | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union