Coroner investigating find of human remains
The Greene County coroner’s office has issued a statement regarding an ongoing investigation. The coroner was called Jan. 16 to a location in Wayne Township where police found what are believed to be human remains. The coroner’s office has no further information or comment at this time.
- 1Woman arrested, charged in deadly West Pike Run home invasion | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Avella store robbed at gunpoint | Observer-Reporter
- 4Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 5Gibbs retiring as Washington County clerk of courts | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union