Coroner investigating find of human remains
The Greene County coroner’s office has issued a statement regarding an ongoing investigation. The coroner was called Jan. 16 to a location in Wayne Township where police found what are believed to be human remains. The coroner’s office has no further information or comment at this time.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Troubled Fredericktown water authority needs a costly fix | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Petty earns credit for Smith´s `Stay With Me´ | Observer-Reporter
- 4Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 5Zimmerman to run for full term as commissioner | Observer-Reporter