Crossroads Ministries Library Baptist Church, Route 88, will begin hold a DivorceCare program from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays, beginning Feb. 12.
DivorceCare is composed of a group of people who will help those who are going through one of life’s most difficult experiences.
The video-based, 13-week series serves as a divorce recovery support group for women and men. The sessions address many topics, including dealing with depression, anger, loneliness and financial challenges faced by those who are recently divorced, separated, going through the divorce process or contemplating divorce.
For more information, call Dave or Patty Shepley at 724-782-0285.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2Games of chance reporting deadline extended | Observer-Reporter
- 3New leaders spark WashArts revival | Observer-Reporter
- 4Businesswoman announces run for state senator in 46th District | Observer-Reporter
- 5Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union