Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group meets from 2 to 3 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month at Greenery Specialty Care Center, Canonsburg. Light refreshments are provided. To RSVP, call Melissa Wingard at 724-745-8000, ext. 3238.
Alcoholics Anonymous-Serenity Afternoon AA meets at noon Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 1790 Morris St., Waynesburg, behind CVS Pharmacy.
NAMI of Mon Valley Monessen/Irwin Support Group for family members of adults with mental illness meets from 7 to 9 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at West Hempfield Presbyterian Church, Irwin, and 7 to 8:30 p.m. the second Monday of each month at Salvation Army, 308 Schoonmaker Ave., Monessen. For more information, call 724-872-2186 or 412-596-5071.
Southwestern Pennsylvania Marine Support Group meets at 7 p.m. the last Monday of the month at King’s Restaurant in North Versailles. For more information, visit www.swpausmc.org or call Joanie at 724-823-0078.
Grandparents and Relative Caregivers Support Group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. the first Thursday of each month at the Care Center, 75 E. Maiden St., Washington. Free food and child care are available. To register, call 724-489-8082, ext. 4646.
Parkinson’s Support Group meets from 10 a.m. to noon the fourth Tuesday of each month in the library of the Grand Residence at Upper St. Clair, 45 McMurray Road. For more information or directions, call Linda Paterni, community development associate, at 412-833-2500.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter