Library Baptist Church to begin GriefShare program
Crossroads Ministries Library Baptist Church will begin a GriefShare program from 6:30 to 8 p.m Feb. 12. The program is a 13-week seminar/support group for people grieving the death of someone close.
At GriefShare, you’ll learn information that will help you through this difficult time in your life. Each session is “self-contained” and helpful even if you cannot attend all the sessions. For more information, call Pastor Al Finney at 724-348-1620 x 110.
- 1Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 2North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 3Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 4Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union