Prince Harry back in UK after Afghan deployment
LONDON (AP) – Prince Harry is back in Britain after more than four months serving in Afghanistan.
The prince landed on a military flight at a snowy Brize Norton airbase, northwest of London, on Wednesday afternoon.
Defense officials announced Monday that Harry – known as Capt. Wales in the army – had completed his 20-week deployment as co-pilot gunner on an Apache attack helicopter.
Harry is expected to go to the headquarters of his Army Air Corps squadron before beginning several weeks of leave.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington man sentenced to prison in domestic violence cases | Observer-Reporter
- 5Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter