Josh Duhamel named host of Kids’ Choice Awards
NEW YORK (AP) – There’s plenty of green slime in Josh Duhamel’s future.
The star of “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” on Wednesday was named host of Nickelodeon’s 26th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards, which will be broadcast from the Galen Center in Los Angeles March 23.
Duhamel, who starred on the NBC drama “Las Vegas,” has already been inducted into Nickelodeon’s Arm Fart Hall of Fame and showered in green goo.
The Kids’ Choice Awards honor kids’ favorites in film, music, sports and television by tallying the votes of kids online and via mobile devices. During the show, green slime is routinely dumped on celebrities and winners receive trophies shaped like blimps.
Last year’s awards, hosted by Will Smith, attracted 6.2 million viewers.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Charges held for court in shaken baby case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Belford, J-M lock down spot in semifinals | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter