Woman turns self in on theft charges
A third person wanted for allegedly stealing almost $10,000 worth of iPads and iPods from Walmart, Trinity Point, this month turned herself in to South Strabane Township police Wednesday.
Pamela Smallis, 49, of Coraopolis, along with Jeremy Stover, 24, and Olivia Domenick, 21, also of Coraopolis, are accused of going to the electronics department of the store Jan. 7 and stealing the items.
Smallis was arraigned before District Judge Jay Weller on charges of retail theft and conspiracy. She was released from the Washington County jail after posting $10,0000 bond.
Stover and Domenick were placed in the county jail after being arraigned on identical charges.
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 3Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 4Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 5News, Sports, Events, & Community
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union