‘Meet the Lenders’
‘Meet the Lenders’ workshop in Donora
Joseph Eori of Big’s Sanitation Inc., one of more than 400 businesses to receive a Small Business Administration guaranteed loan, will join representatives from local financial and economic development organizations in a “Meet the Lenders” workshop from 8 to 10 a.m. Feb. 26 in the Donora Borough Building, 601 Meldon Ave.
Those who attend will learn how to work with lenders, receive assistance with business plan preparation, commercial equipment and real estate acquisitions, and learn how to choose the correct loan program.
“Meet the Lenders” is presented by the SBA, the Regional Development Funding Corp., Seton Hill University’s eMagnify and the Washington County Council for Economic Development.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., and seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Linda Jack at 724-379-4750, ext. 111, or email@example.com.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Waynesburg man arrested on drug charges | Observer-Reporter
- 4Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 5Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union