Woman pleads to lesser charge
WAYNESBURG – A Carmichaels woman charged with endangering the welfare of a child pleaded guilty Friday to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct before Greene County Judge William Nalitz.
Amanda Lynn Sabo, 25, of Route 88 Mobile Home Park, was charged Feb. 18, 2012, with leaving her 18-month-old child without proper supervision. Case files were impounded and further details not available.Sabo was charged by Cumberland Township police with disorderly conduct and endangering the welfare of a child. She was scheduled for trial Monday.
Sabo pleaded guilty Friday to disorderly conduct and the charge of endangering the welfare of a child was withdrawn by prosecutors.
Sentencing was held in abeyance for 90 days and contingent on Sabo’s participation in parenting classes.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington police officer suspended without pay | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union