All-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at First Christian Church, 615 E. Beau St., Washington. Cost is $8 for adults, $5 for children 4 to 12 and free for children 3 and younger. Takeout will be available.
After-hours movie night for all ages will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at Peters Township Library. “Taken 2” will be shown.
Teen Book Club at Peters Township Library will meet from noon to 12:45 p.m. Saturday. “Fault in Our Stars” by John Green will be discussed.
Magic Tree House Book Club for second- through fourth-graders will meet from 10 to 10:45 a.m. Saturday at Peters Township Library. “Abe Lincoln at Last” by Mary Pope Osborne will be discussed.
Take My Hand Bereavement Support Group, sponsored by Amedysis Hospice, meets at 1 p.m. the first Wednesday of each month at the Washington Senior Center, 69 W. Maiden St., and at 1:30 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of the month at Claysville Senior Center, 105 Green St. For more information, call Keith Meier or Melanie Antonio Greco at 724-746-6581.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Retired Consol worker wins religious discrimination suit | Observer-Reporter
- 2Chartiers couple receives letter requesting nearly $16,000 in back taxes | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. professor found dead on campus | Observer-Reporter
- 4Protecting history from I-70 construction at Bentleyville | Observer-Reporter
- 5Three sentenced in county court | Observer-Reporter