Soccer association registration
Peters Twp. holding soccer registration
Registration for the Peters Township Soccer Association’s spring session is under way.
Registered children who played on the fall 2012 team do not need to register.
To register, visit www.ptsoccer.org and click on the registration link, or download and mail the document from the website, along with the fee. A birth certificate copy is required at registration for first-time players.
Fees are $45 for players born between Aug. 1, 2006, and July 31, 2008, and $55 for all older players. An additional $59 for spring-only travel players will be collected by the travel commissioner. In-house family maximum is $225.
Registration deadline is March 16. After that, a $10 late fee will be charged, and registrations will be processed based on space availability. Special requests may not be able to be met.
For more information, contact Maureen Nee, registrar of the Peters Township Soccer Association, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1Funeral director´s license revoked | Observer-Reporter
- 2Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 3Cal U. president's residence renovated to last | Observer-Reporter
- 4North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 5Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union