W.Pa. man missing after snowmobiling
JENNERSTOWN (AP) — State police and emergency crews have resumed searching for a snowmobiler last seen before he was heading to the Laurel Mountains in Southwestern Pennsylvania on Sunday.
Authorities are searching in the mountains near Jennerstown, the hometown of 50-year-old Bruce Maust.
Police say Maust was last seen about 3 p.m. Sunday. He was driving a red-and-black Polaris snowmobile and was wearing matching colored gear and a helmet.
The man’s family says he suffers from Pick’s Disease, which can cause dementia, and they’re concerned he may have become lost as a result.
Crews searched about 12 hours for Maust on Monday but couldn’t find him.
State police in Somerset say the search resumed about 8 a.m. Tuesday.
- 1`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
- 4W&J´s next energy lecture rescheduled to Feb. 17 | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris "deflategate" ball to be auctioned for charity | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union