Reformers Unanimous, a Christ-centered addictions program, meets from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Fridays at Landmark Baptist Church, 176 N. Porter St., Waynesburg. For more information, call 724-627-4068.
Caregivers Support Group sponsors an informal discussion group from 2 to 3:30 p.m. the second Thursday of each month at the Monongahela office of Albert Gallatin Home Care & Hospice, 100 Stoops Drive, suite 300. For more information, call Pam Ridge at 724-483-4183.
California Area Bereavement Support Group meets at 10:30 a.m. the second and fourth Monday of each month at California United Methodist Church, 22 Third St. For more information, call Maureen Lusk at 724-258-8855 or Pam Ridge at 724-483-4109.
Alzheimer’s Support Group meets at 7 p.m. the first Tuesday of each month at Golden Living Center, Waynesburg. Golden Living facilitates two groups: one for caregivers and another for those who receive care. For more information, call Ilene Richezza at 724-852-2020.
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union
- 1Rescue kennel, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2Washington County deputy district attorney announces candidacy for district judge | Observer-Reporte
- 3Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 4Marcellus Shale facility proposed in South Strabane | Observer-Reporter
- 5Family's dog went missing after accident on I-79 | Observer-Reporter