Two of three people suspected of stealing Apple iPads and iPods from Walmart, Trinity Point, South Strabane Township, earlier this month waived their charges to court.
Pamela Marie Smallis, 49, of Oakdale and Jeremy Stover, 24, were scheduled for a preliminary hearing Tuesday before District Judge Jay Weller. A third codefendant, Olivia Elizabeth Domenick, 21, also of Coraopolis, had her case continued so she could apply for a conflict attorney.
The three are accused of stealing nine iPads and 23 iPods from the store in the early morning hours of Jan. 7.
Smallis is free on $10,000 bond. Stover remains in the Washington County jail on $10,000 bond.
- 1Couple surprised by Pa. Revenue Dept. audit letter | Observer-Reporter
- 2Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 3Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
- 4Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
- 5Parents of toddler will head to court | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union