Two of three people suspected of stealing Apple iPads and iPods from Walmart, Trinity Point, South Strabane Township, earlier this month waived their charges to court.
Pamela Marie Smallis, 49, of Oakdale and Jeremy Stover, 24, were scheduled for a preliminary hearing Tuesday before District Judge Jay Weller. A third codefendant, Olivia Elizabeth Domenick, 21, also of Coraopolis, had her case continued so she could apply for a conflict attorney.
The three are accused of stealing nine iPads and 23 iPods from the store in the early morning hours of Jan. 7.
Smallis is free on $10,000 bond. Stover remains in the Washington County jail on $10,000 bond.
- 1Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 2Man arraigned in Monongahela rape case | Observer-Reporter
- 3Man found guilty in domestic violence case | Observer-Reporter
- 4Murder trial begins 35 years after 6-year-old vanished in N.Y. | Observer-Reporter
- 5Washington man killed in overnight shooting; second incident under investigation | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union