Two of three people suspected of stealing Apple iPads and iPods from Walmart, Trinity Point, South Strabane Township, earlier this month waived their charges to court.
Pamela Marie Smallis, 49, of Oakdale and Jeremy Stover, 24, were scheduled for a preliminary hearing Tuesday before District Judge Jay Weller. A third codefendant, Olivia Elizabeth Domenick, 21, also of Coraopolis, had her case continued so she could apply for a conflict attorney.
The three are accused of stealing nine iPads and 23 iPods from the store in the early morning hours of Jan. 7.
Smallis is free on $10,000 bond. Stover remains in the Washington County jail on $10,000 bond.
- 1North Bethlehem Twp. man sentenced to 2 to 4 years for sex assault | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3Drivers advised to adhere to speed limit on I-70 | Observer-Reporter
- 4Eighty Four's Ross Farm included in 'crowd-funded' Super Bowl beer ad | Observer-Reporter
- 5Waynesburg woman to respond for allegedly conspiring in bank robbery | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union