‘Entourage’ crew to make leap to big-screen
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Vincent Chase and his entourage are jumping from the small screen to the big-screen.
Warner Bros. confirmed this week that a film version of the HBO hit series “Entourage” is in the works.
Series creator Doug Ellin is writing and directing the film, which does not yet have a production start date or release date. The studio also has not finalized the cast.
“Entourage” ran for eight seasons and followed the Hollywood exploits of hot young actor Vince (Adrian Grenier) and his inner circle, including Kevin Connolly as his manager, Kevin Dillon as his half brother, Jerry Ferrara as an old neighborhood friend and Jeremy Piven as his slick super-agent.
- 1Angel Ridge Animal Rescue, owner cited by state dog warden | Observer-Reporter
- 2`Finding Zink´ a success | Observer-Reporter
- 3West Greene to receive report on failed retaining wall | Observer-Reporter
- 4Wolf bans new drilling in state parks | Observer-Reporter
- 5Sarris Candies displays "deflategate" chocolate football | Observer-Reporter
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union